Monday, December 16, 2013

Mollie 17&18 months

Mollie Lynn 17 & 18 months

What have you been up to the past couple of months?

No growth spurts these past two months. You still wear size 4 diapers and 12-24 month clothes.

Your personality is shining more and more each day. You are such a funny, silly little girl, with a determined will!

Mollie, you are talking all the time. You are a little jabber box when you are at home or around people that you are very comfortable with. While you still give your sweet smiles and silly faces, but you don't talk much around new people or places, and even at church. You repeat anything and are learning new words every day. Two of my favorite words you say are "yeah" and "noooo" (while shaking your head). You say them in the sweetest voice.

Daddy has had allergies lately, so whenever he sneezes you say "bless you Daddy!".

You always have a book in your hand and love to sing songs. You sing "up above the world so high", and "happy birthday to (Banna, gabby, bro-bro, Daddy, papa,)" over and over again.

You can count to 5, but most every time when I ask you to count for me, you shake your head and say "no".

Most of the time you love to play with blocks, cars, and balls, just like your brother, but lately you have loved wearing jewelry, especially dress up necklaces!

Your first reaction when brother takes a toy from you, we tell you no, or ask you to do something you don't want to do, is to hit! This has been a battle and a big learning curve that we work on multiple times a day!

After bathtime, you love for brother to chase you around the house. I don't think I'll ever tire of hearing your infectious giggle!

You hop, squat and jump but your sweet little feet never leave the ground.

You are quite the little climber. I turn my back and next thing I know you are crawling on top of the table!

You like to brush your teeth and hair.

You tell me when you have gone poop in your diaper. Early sign of being ready to potty train?!?

Matthew has preschool on Friday mornings, so you get 2 hours of undivided attention. I work a lot of Fridays, so most days you spend this time with Gabby. You two spend such special time together running errands, going to Target and getting coffee.

Mollie Lynn, I feel like I say this every month but I can't believe how quickly you are growing up right before our eyes. You are a precious gift and we love you so much Sissy!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment